NSF Restaurant Tandoor
The stainless steel tandoor is intended for restaurants that use and need the tandoor on a daily basis to serve their customers. This tandoor can cook up to 8 skewers of food at a time, which is equivalent to about 8 whole chickens or 150 pieces of boneless chicken tikka. It is ideal when cooking large quantities of food at a fast pace.
- Hardened inner surface
- Stone clay body (2 inch)
- Hard coated outer surface
- Reinforcement metal rings
- Triple layer insulation
- Spillage improved top casing
- Disposal tray (for easy cleaning)
STAINLESS STEEL GAS BURNER
- Power efficiency
- Energy saver
- Long lasting design
- Flame nosle dirt protection
- Cast iron gas plate
- Dual certification from ETL – Sanitation (ANSI-NSF4) and Gas Certifications (ANSI Z83.11a-2007).
- Mass Plumbing Board Listed: Tandoori Oven Ltd.
- We are the only official stockist and direct importer of Shaan Tandoori (from Tandoori Oven Ltd.)
- Large enough for big restaurants.
- Includes 12 skewers (rods), a stainless steel mouth cover, and handle.
- Fitted with 6″ thick heavy duty wheels.
- Can be used with charcoal and gas.
- Single Ring Burner with 55,000 BTU capacity with Gas
- Safety, Thermocouple & Pilot Igniter.
- ½” Gas Inlet (female Threaded)
- 13″ Baffle plate is used to deflect flame.
- Ventilation Tandoor Clay Oven for restaurant should be installed under exhaust hood as per relevant national and local codes.