INSTANTLY TURN YOUR TANDOOR INTO A PIZZA OVEN, SEARING GRILL, SMOKER, OR STOVE!
Made for any size Tandoor
Designed & Built in the USA
Build your TandoorDISC:
(Prices include shipping and taxes)
March 2021 Promotion: $20 off any TandoorDISC with New Tandoor Purchase
(To redeem: add new tandoor and TandoorDISC to your cart and use coupon code 20OFFDISC)
Each TandoorDISC includes the surface-holding apparatus. Add on Cooking Surface Options:
- +$18 – Grill Grate – unique thick grate design perfected for searing meat and easy cleaning. *recommended
- +$22 – Pizza/Bread Baking Tray – specially designed for 360° baking. Better than a pizza stone! *recommended
- +$19 – Wire Mesh – great for cooking delicate dishes like wagyu/thin cuts, small vegetables, burgers, and fish
- +$29 – Cast Iron Pan – perfect for searing filets, baking cookies & brownies, burgers, tikkis (patties)
- +$15 – 16″ Stainless Steel Tongs – interact with your food from a comfortable distance
GULATI Tandoors is extremely excited and proud to introduce to you the TandoorDISC. Instantly turn your Home or Commercial Restaurant Tandoor into a PIZZA OVEN • SEARING GRILL • SMOKER • STOVE! Now you can bake pizza, sear steaks, delicate fish, cook burgers, slow cook stews and so much more! The TandoorDISC has been designed and built by GULATI in Los Angeles, California; it is completely made of extremely strong and food-safe stainless steel.
The TandoorDISC descends into your tandoor by about 4-6″ inches allowing for total surrounding heat. You would set your food on one of your cooking surfaces onto the holding cradle, then cover the mouth of your tandoor to create a full oven effect. The result is food cooked in a high-heat oven infused with smoke. It is truly one-of-a-kind!
Never before could you actually work with food that is being actively cooked/baked/seared at high-heat. The TandoorDISC unlocks your culinary potential to a new level no matter your past experience! This accessory has been designed to shift a few inches from the center as well in order for it to be used at the same time as your skewered foods or wall baking in your tandoor.